Supine leg lift is an effective exercise in life. Of course, if you often train supine leg lift, it is very beneficial to your body. However, there are some particularities in training the supine leg lift, such as the correct exercise, but many people don’t know the correct exercise. How to raise the leg correctly. So, what are the essentials for the correct action of lying on your back? Let’s learn about lying on your back and raising your legs.
The correct movement of lying on your back
1. Lie on your back and stick your back and buttocks to the ground. Put your hands on both sides of your body.
2. Use your abdomen to lift your legs.
3. Straighten your legs and raise them to 90 degrees with your body;
4. Push your abdomen and slowly put your legs back.
5. Beginners do 5-10 times, three sets each time. Then slowly increase the reps of each group.
The benefits of lying on your back
Lying on your back can not only help you achieve the effect of weight loss, but also allow you to exercise your abdominal muscles. It is also worth mentioning that regular supine leg lifts will keep our leg joints in constant motion, which can effectively prevent the leg joints from aging or hardening. People who often do this training may be less likely to get joint diseases when they are old than ordinary people of the same age. Therefore, regular exercise is also of great benefit and can help everyone prevent diseases to a certain extent. And let the whole body become more lined, the body will be stronger.
Points for attention when lying on your back
1. Use the abdomen to force, and the back and waist should be close to the ground to avoid hurting the waist.
2. You may have displacement problems when you are beginning to learn, so it is more suitable to do it on a yoga mat.
3. Do not relax your legs too much when they fall, so as not to hurt your feet.