A person to train a strong muscle, increase their strength, so that is to increase their charm, that muscle how to train, can be through the flexion leg hard pull, dumbbell push shoulder, barbell squat and other methods to train muscle. So, what are the five major muscle training methods? Here’s a look at how to train your muscles.
Flexion leg hard pull
1. legs stand in the middle of the barbell, as close as possible to the barbell, toes slightly outward, the spacing is slightly wider than shoulder.
2. Keep your back straight, bend your knees and hips, and hold the barbell with both hands.
3. Pull the barbell up to the highest point, keeping the legs slightly bent, not completely straight.
4. Lower the barbell slowly.
Dumbbell shoulder press
1. Sit on a bench with a backrest and hold a dumbbell in each hand and place it on your lap with palms facing each other. Then use your thighs to lift each side of the dumbbell up to the shoulder position and spread your upper arms so that your palms are forward and your elbows are outward. The back rests on the backrest. This is the starting position of the movement.
2. Straighten your arms upward and raise the dumbbells above your head while exhaling. Squeeze the shoulders by bringing the dumbbells towards the middle at the top and hold them there for a moment.
3. Then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position while inhaling. Maintain power control of the dumbbell during the descent. 4.
The above is a complete movement, repeat the movement to the recommended number of times.
1. Start with the barbell at the top of the obliques. Keep your chest up and your head facing straight ahead. Stand with your feet open, hip-width apart, feet pointing outward. 2.
2. Lower your body by bending your knees and pushing your hips back as far as you can in a controlled manner. This requires moving both knees forward. Make sure both knees are in a straight line with both feet. Keep your torso as upright as possible.
3. Continue to lower your body, keeping the weight centered on the front of your heels. When the thighs touch the calves, reverse the movement and move the barbell upward.
Barbell Flat Bench Press
1. Lie flat on your back on a flat bench with your head, upper back and hips touching the bench surface and getting firm support with your legs naturally apart and feet flat on the floor. Full grip (thumbs around the bar, opposite the other four fingers) of the barbell bar in the front hand (tigers facing each other). Grip distance between hands is slightly wider than shoulder width. 2.
2. Remove the barbell from the bench press with your arms straight so that the barbell is directly above your collarbone. Sink your shoulders and tighten your scapulae. 3.
Then lower the barbell slowly and with full control, gently touching the chest slightly below the nipples. Immediately push the barbell up and back slightly so that the barbell is back above the collarbone. The elbows can be locked or not fully extended at this point. Keep the shoulder blades tight.
1. Lie on the mat with your back flat and your thighs bent at a 60-degree angle between your calves on the floor.
2. Keep your feet flat on the floor and place your hands relaxed on either side of your head. This will be your starting position.
3. Curl your upper body forward, curling your shoulder blades up just off the floor. At all times, keep your arms aligned with your head, neck and shoulders. No position shifts should occur. Exhale as you perform this part of the exercise and hold the contraction for one second. 4.
4. Slowly lower down to the starting position for your inhalation. 5.
Continue alternating in this manner until all prescribed repetitions are complete.