The principle of fat loss is nothing but the burning of excess fat hoarded by the body, difficult it is in the end difficult there? Let most people can not stick to it!
That’s right, the biggest problem with fat loss is that there is no fat loss perseverance, a long time to exercise to lose fat, in addition to control the diet, not all people who want to lose fat can do it. Although there is already a concept of fat loss in the brain, I want you to quantify it may still be “confused”, we all know to control the mouth, so how to control the specific, how much less calorie intake is better? What is the amount of exercise per day?
In order to understand these in detail, we first need to figure out the difference between eating well, eating saturated eating propped up, eating full is not eating propped up. A meal eat well and eat full, there is a difference of about 1000 calories, more terrible is that the gap between eating saturated eating support is even greater, about 2500 calories. What we obviously want is to eat well. If you do not control the food you eat, then training more will not help.
Each pound of body weight contains about 3500 calories, if we want to lose one pound per week, we can consume 500 calories per day less than what we consume. By controlling caloric intake, coupled with burning calories, the goal can be achieved. Weight loss of 0.5 to 1.5 pounds per week is appropriate, which will help prevent muscle loss, complete dieting or doing a lot of cardio are going to two extremes, which will cause muscle loss.
1. control the total daily caloric intake, so that the caloric intake is 250 to 750 calories less than the consumption.
2. eat five meals a day, one at 2.5 to 3.5 hour intervals.
3. insist on compact, high-intensity strength training to build muscle, with strength training followed by about 45 minutes of aerobic exercise.
4. ensure protein intake of 1 to 1.5 g per pound of body weight, with the remaining calories provided by low glycemic index carbohydrates and unsaturated fats, staying away from processed sugars.
5. Do not over diet or overeat.