Among the training equipment, the home inverted machine is a kind of equipment with many advantages. Of course, it is helpful for us to use the home inverted machine frequently, but the home inverted machine is also particular, but many people do not know the benefits of the home inverted machine. So, what are the benefits of the home inverted machine? Let’s learn about the benefits together.
The advantages of inverted machine
1. Connect the blood that is not usually easy to reach the head to the brain. The blood that carries nutrients and oxygen helps to enhance memory and eliminate brain fatigue.
2. It helps to relieve the pressure on the back spine and ligaments, relieve fatigue, and relax the muscles of the whole body.
3. Help relieve and correct the aging and sagging of organs caused by gravity, such as gastroptosis.
4. Promote blood circulation and train cardiopulmonary function.
5. Promote the body’s endocrine balance and improve the skin condition.
6. Accelerate fat catabolism and avoid excessive accumulation of muscles and stereotypes.
How to do inverted machine
1. After adjusting the valve according to your height, turn the ankle nut to tighten the ankle buckle, and put your back on the lying board to prepare for inverted stretching exercises.
2. Stretch the body and place it on the lower abdomen in a natural state, and slowly rotate the lying board to a horizontal balance position.
3. From the horizontal balance position, slowly lift up with one hand or with two hands as needed, and the lying board will rotate according to your ideal angle.
4. In the case of vertical inversion, push the bench with both hands to experience the best inverted upside-down effect of 160 degrees.
5. When turning to a normal standing state, slowly place both hands on the lower abdomen, and the body stretches naturally, and then the lower legs are slowly bent and the lying board will rotate to the initial standing position.