Hula hoop is a very common training tool in daily life. I believe everyone knows it very well, and there are many benefits of hula hoop. Of course, it is very beneficial for us to use hula hoop frequently, but some people don’t know whether it is good for hula hoop. Can thin waist. Can I lose my waist by turning hula hoop frequently?
Can hula hoop thin waist?
Hula hoop can thin waist. When turning the hula hoop, the exercise time is extended and it is a continuous exercise, reaching the stage of aerobic exercise, so that the body’s stored fat and excessive calories can be consumed. In addition, turning the hula hoop can not help the peristalsis of the intestines, promote the digestion of the intestines and stomach, but also help smooth defecation, so as to effectively prevent constipation. In addition, turning a hula hoop can also speed up the blood circulation of the body!
How to turn the hula hoop
1. Stand on the floor, put the hula hoop around your waist, then take a small step forward with one foot and start practicing. After shaking for fifteen minutes, the other foot moves forward and continues to practice. This is the most basic way to practice hula hoop.
2. Stand in a half-squat manner, then place the hula hoop above the knees and start to rotate and shake. At this time, our whole body is in a state of tension, especially the knee joints will be well trained.
3. Choose a hula hoop of moderate size for arm exercises. Place the hula hoop above the wrist. The alternating rotation and shaking of the left and right hands can effectively exercise the muscles of the arm and make the butterfly arm disappear as soon as possible. At the same time, the shoulders can be well exercised.
4. While shaking the hula hoop with the waist, we can also perform appropriate arm exercises, which will increase the amount of exercise and allow the body to consume more fat in a short time. We can raise our arms while shaking, or extend them in parallel. You can also practice high-fiving and punching while shaking your waist.
5. Find a place that is more spacious and move forward while shaking the hula hoop. Walking around repeatedly is also a form of deformation exercise, which can enhance the coordination of our body and at the same time allow better training of the abdomen and legs.
6. Spread the legs shoulder-width apart, then squat slightly, and start shaking the hula hoop. We can feel the special tension in the thighs. If we are too tired, we can alternately practice standing and squatting. This is very useful for eliminating the fat on the thighs. effect. And it can tighten buttocks.