Supine arm flexion and extension is a very effective exercise in daily life, and it is also easy to train. Of course, if you regularly train supine arm flexion and extension, there are many benefits to your body, but if you want to have these benefits, the correct method of action is very important. . So, what are the essentials of supine arm flexion and extension? Let’s take a look together below.
Supine arm flexion and extension action essentials
1. Lie flat on the bench, hold the crank barbell with narrow hands, straighten your arms, keep the position shoulder-width apart and perpendicular to your body.
2. Inhale at the beginning of the action. At this time, the upper arm does not move, bend the elbow joint, so that the forearm slowly falls upwards of the head, and when it is two centimeters away from the forehead, use the force of the triceps to straighten the forearm, and at the same time Exhale, when the arm is perpendicular to the body again, pause for a second and then fall again. repeatedly.
Supine arm flexion and extension matters needing attention:
1. If the strength of the elbow joint is weak, it is not necessary to fully straighten the arm to avoid injury.
2. When doing heavy weight exercises to straighten your arms, you should try your best to restrain your body from leaving the flat.
3. When approaching exhaustion, the vertical forearm can be slightly tilted toward the head. With a little upper chest strength, do it a few times to get more stimulation of the triceps.
4. The distance between the elbows should be kept the same when the arms are raised and lowered to ensure that the middle part of the triceps is stimulated.