In fitness exercises, Arnold’s recommendation is a well-known exercise. Of course, regular Arnold’s recommendation is helpful to our body, but Arnold’s recommendation is also exquisite, but many people don’t know how to do Arnold’s recommendation correctly. So, what is the correct action for Arnold’s recommendation? Let’s learn about Arnold’s recommendation!
Arnold recommends the correct action
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and curl, stand or sit upright, but ask to straighten your back, raise the dumbbell to the shoulder position, palm facing yourself;
2. Then lift up like a dumbbell press, and start to rotate the wrist so that when the dumbbell is lifted to the highest point, the palm is facing forward;
3. Pause at the highest point, then use the opposite trajectory to lower the dumbbells and repeat.
Arnold recommends common mistakes
Error: Shrugging, the elbow joint is overstretched and locked at the top of the lift, and the arms are not turned from the front of the body to the sides of the body during the press.
Solution: Keep the shoulder joint stable, keep the elbow joint slightly flexed, and turn the arms from the front of the body to the sides of the body.
Arnold recommends matters needing attention
1. Try not to push to the highest point where the arms are fully extended, otherwise the elbow joints are fully extended and locked, and the deltoid muscles will not exert much force. The weight is almost completely supported by the bones. If you stop before straightening the elbow joint and start lowering the dumbbells, the exercise effect will be greatly enhanced;
2. The movement needs to be completed strictly to ensure that the dumbbells are completely under your control;
3. Don’t concentrate too much on lifting the dumbbells above your head, otherwise your arms will start to shake and tend to borrow force; this movement consists of half a flat lift and half a press, the front and middle heads of the deltoid muscles Can get a thorough exercise by this. It is an excellent deltoid muscle training exercise.