When we exercise, we will choose the appropriate action in
advance, and then we will exercise, which can exercise the target part more
effectively. The exercise action of each part of the exercise part is different,
so if we want to exercise the forearm muscles, we can choose exercises such as
dumbbell lateral internal rotation, dumbbell weight walking and so on. So, how
should men practice forearm muscles at home? Let’s find out together.
dumbbell lateral pronation
1. Hold a dumbbell in one hand, lie on your side on a flat
bench, close your upper arm to your body, and bend your elbows so that your
forearm and upper arm are at a 90-degree angle, with your palm facing your head.
The other hand pinched the waist. This is the starting position of the
2. Keep the upper arm still, keep the arm bent at 90 degrees,
rotate the forearm inside the body, and exhale at the same time. Until the
rotation reaches the limit, keep the peak contraction for one second.
3. Then slowly return to the starting position while breathing
Dumbbell weight walking
1. Choose a challenging weight and place the dumbbells on the
ground on one side of your body. Bend your knees and squat, keeping your back
straight, and pick up the dumbbells on the floor in a deadlift position. Then
hold the dumbbells, keep your body upright, with your arms hanging down
naturally on the side of your body, hold your chest and abdomen, and look
forward. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Walk forward with dumbbells in hand, keep your body
balanced, keep your weight-bearing arms straight and droop naturally, and your
shoulders in a neutral position.
3. One walks forward until a suitable distance is completed,
and can turn if necessary.
4. After finishing walking, control your body to squat slowly
and put the dumbbells back on the ground. Don’t throw dumbbells directly on the
The essentials of wrist rotation
1. Separate your feet, shoulder width apart. Raise your arms
and extend them until they reach a height parallel to the ground. And parallel
to the height of the ground, evenly in a straight line with the shoulders. Tip:
Your torso and arms should form the letter “T”: your palms should be downward.
This is the starting position of the action.
2. Except for the wrists, the whole body is fixed, and both
wrists are rotated forward. Hint: Imagine you are trying to draw a circle with
your hands. Maintain normal breathing during exercise.
upright kettlebell high turn
1. Hold a kettlebell, stand upright with the kettlebell
hanging on one side of the body, this is the starting position of the
2. Then swing the kettlebell back vigorously, and then swing
it forward to lift the kettlebell to the shoulder position, with the arm bent at
3. After a slight pause at the top, lower the kettlebell and
swing it backwards, and repeat the above actions.