The inverted machine is a machine with a good exercise effect. When exercising and fitness, we will use some machines. Because there is no way to complete some movements with bare hands. Many people are interested in the inverted machine, so let’s take a look at the advantages of the inverted machine. If you also want to know, just keep reading with us!
The advantages of inverted machine
1. Connect the blood that is not easy to reach the head to the brain. The blood that carries nutrients and oxygen can help enhance memory and eliminate brain fatigue.
2. It helps to relieve the pressure on the back spine and ligaments, relieve fatigue, and relax the muscles of the whole body.
3. Help relieve and correct the aging and sagging of organs caused by gravity, such as gastroptosis.
4. Promote blood circulation and train cardiopulmonary function.
5. Promote the body’s endocrine balance and improve the skin condition.
6. Accelerate fat catabolism and avoid excessive accumulation of muscles and stereotypes.
How to use the inverted machine
1. After adjusting the valve according to your height, turn the ankle nut to tighten the ankle buckle, and put your back on the lying board to prepare for inverted stretching exercises.
2. Stretch the body and place it on the lower abdomen in a natural state, and slowly rotate the lying board to a horizontal balance position.
3. From the horizontal balance position, slowly lift up with one hand or with two hands as needed, and the lying board will rotate according to your ideal angle.
4. In the case of vertical inversion, push the bench with both hands to experience the best inverted upside-down effect of 160 degrees.
VOLTRX VortexBoost Electric Protein Shaker Bottle (Black)Product on sale
VOLTRX VortexBoost Electric Protein Shaker Bottle (Green)Product on sale
Massage Gun | Percussion Massager | Muscle Massager | VOLTRX MuscleBoost Brilliant$104.99 – $109.99
Massage Gun | Percussion Massager | Muscle Massager | VOLTRX MuscleBoost Elite$159.99 – $174.98